Minneapolis, MN — December 29, 2017 — Suttle, a Communications Systems, Inc. company (NASDAQ-GM: JCS), introduces the MediaMAX™ brand of connectivity products to building industry professionals at the International Builders Show (IBS) in Orlando, FL.
Homeowners looking for reliable network security, privacy and uptime choose value-added wired network connections. A solid network capable of delivering Gigabit speeds with maximum bandwidth is a key element for today’s successful designed spaces. And intelligent buildings need a reliable network to support building automation, the rapidly growing demand for IoT devices and provide multiple WiFi access points.
Based on a century of experience working with major communication service providers, Suttle has a unique position to provide the right product for builders and remodelers. We design and manufacture innovative products that support the well-connected home and business, including the MediaMAX line of media panels, modules, CAT6 jack, faceplates and wall plates.
Stop by the Suttle booth W5888 to:
- Check out our attractive line of plastic media panels with ventilated covers for heat and fire resistance and optimized for wireless use.
- See our high-quality, efficient multi-function modules that save space and features CAT6 performance.
- Test your termination skills in the tool-less data jack contest for chance to win Yeti® prizes and see how our new CAT6 data tool-less jack can save installation cost.
- Orange County Convention Center (OCCC)
- 9800 International Drive
- Orlando, Florida
- Suttle, Booth W5888
- Tuesday, Jan 9: 9 am – 5 pm
- Wednesday, Jan 10: 9 am – 5 pm
- Thursday, Jan 11: 9 am – 5 pm
Suttle specializes in wired network solutions for the intelligent home and business, as well as edge of network solutions for service providers with MediaMAX™ and FutureLink™. Our solutions simplify network deployment with products that are future-proof for new technologies and market demands. With design and manufacturing in Hector MN, Suttle products are known for their quality construction, reliable performance, and long-lasting durability, in compliance with the highest industry standards. Founded in 1910, Suttle is a Communications Systems Inc company (NASDAQ: JCS).
For a quote or to schedule a sales appointment, call 800.852.8662 or visit suttlesolutions.com
Sr. Marketing Manager, Suttle